Follow Bathelen Nails on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 21 July 2013

Glittery Goodness

I'm baaaaaack! 

Apologies for the major absence, as I mentioned in my previous post I recently was in Africa to climb Mount Kilimanjaro for charity - I had an absolutely amazing time and and so proud that I made it all the way to the top!! Since returning I have graduated from university and started a new full time job so simply have not stopped for a month! But I'm looking forward to throwing myself back into my blog :) 

Before I went to Africa I properly halved my nails, not wanting to damage my longs nails on the trek and also for just general ease. I also just wanted to give them a break! Since coming back they have needed a lot of TLC, with both nails and cuticles being dry and brittle from weather abuse etc. Now they are finally returning to normal! But todays post is actually of nails from just before I went away so they are still well looked after and long in this post! 

I have wanted to try Barry M's glitters for a while now so picked up the aptly named Blue Glitter as a wee present to myself. I wore two coats of Blue Glitter over one coat of Sinful Colours Mint Apple. On my thumb I wore the glitter on it's own with three coats (didn't think to photograph it though did I?!) and I just didn't like it as much so I would definitely recommend wearing it over a blue or something. I love how sparkly it is, the glitter catching your eye even in the dimmest of lights so it'd be a great party polish. Application was Barry M's usual high standard and I doubt I even have to tell you that it's a nightmare to remove. But SO PRETTY.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...