Follow Bathelen Nails on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 1 April 2013

Fundraiser profile page - BT MyDonate

Fundraiser profile page - BT MyDonate

Bit of blogger news now - in June of this year I will be climbing Mount Kilimanjaro(!) to raise money for a charity called Childreach International.  I have a target figure of £2450 and am currently 64% of my way there, with the deadline in just a few weeks time. 

To raise the money I have been getting sponsorships from local companies, colleagues  family and friends, I am being sponsored to run a 10K in Aberdeen and I am holding a concert also in Aberdeen (which any local girls are welcome to attend!)

If any of you nailpolish addicts would like to make a donation to this worthwhile charity the link is above. Also if anyone has any requests or challenges for me in exchange for a donation then I would love to hear them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...