Follow Bathelen Nails on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 15 April 2013

charity nails

Apologies for the major gap in posts this week, it's been a busy week with uni work and planning a charity concert for my trip to Kilimanjaro. And that leads me nicely to this mani :) 

In June I will climbing Kilimanjaro to raise around £2500 for a charity called Childreach International. I'm delighted to say that we made my target on Saturday after a hugely successful concert featuring some local bands and singers. My nails for the night were electric blue with white detail to match the very sexy bright blue tshirt I have to wear on my trip, but as  wasn't going to wear it that night when I could dress up, I made my nails advertise the charity!

I started with China Glaze Towel Boy Toy. 



I was convinced for a while that TBT and OPI Can't find My Czechbook were dupes, but a cheeky swatch of OPI on my ring finger shows the difference.


For the details I used ChG Dorothy Who? On my ring finger, Models Own white dotting pen for the child on my middle finger and the CR, striping tape for my first finger and normal sticky tape for the stripes on my pinky and ChG White on White. This is my first successful striping tape mani so I'm delighted to be able to show you it :)




Using striping tape was tricky so I didn't bother on my right hand ... 



As you can see it matches the tshirt pretty closely! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...