Follow Bathelen Nails on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Towel Boy Toy/Dorothy Who? nail art

So Dorothy who didn't last as long as I hoped it would,  but as I couldn't bear to take it off yet as am still in love with this shade I added a bit of China Glaze towel boy toy to freshen up the mani.  

I was surprised by how matte TBT turned out as its a bit shimmery on the first few coats,  all in all I enjoyed the contrast between the matte finish and the glitter,  although it's less obvious since I added the top coat.








I'd be interested to know what you guys do to freshen an old mani, always interested to find new ways of decorating my nails! 

B x


3 comments:

  1. I love that colour! I usually can't be bothered freshening up old manis - and I have too many untried polishes to make it a good idea!

    Thank you also for the lovely comments you left on my blog, they really made me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two colours go so well together! :) I love this simple (but very striking) design. I think it was really smart how you used a glitter and a shimmer. The finishes complement each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks :) I was pretty surprised (but chuffed) about how well it turned out! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...